For more details read " Autobiography of a Yogi " - Author Sri Sri Paramahansa Yoganada - A masterpiece of spiritual literature"

Monday, May 23, 2011

Affirmations for Success

I will go forth in perfect faith in the power of Omnipresent Good to bring me what I need at the time I need it.
lotus gold left

Within me is the Infinite Creative Power. I shall not go to the grave without some accomplishments. I am a God-man, a rational creature. I am the power of Spirit, the dynamic Source of my soul. I shall create revelations in the world of business, in the world of thought, in the world of wisdom. I and my Father are One. I can create anything IPumpkins and lotus tower desire, even as my creative Father.

  Affirmations for Divine Abundance
O Father, I want prosperity, health, and wisdom without measure, not from earthly sources but from Thine all-possessing, all-powerful, all-bountiful hands.
I will not be a beggar, asking limited mortal prosperity, health, and knowledge. I am Thy child, and as such I demand, without limitations, a divine son’s share of Thine illimitable riches.

lotus gold left

Divine Father, this is my prayer: I care not what I permanently possess, but give me power to acquire at will whatever I daily need.

No comments:

Post a Comment